Still can’t move on from pasta. Now, I’ll share about pasta with an ordinary sauce, bolognese sauce. I said bolognese sauce is ordinary, because it almost always available in every pasta restaurant and almost every people has eaten it, LOL. I used fusilli here, so this recipe called fusilli bolognese, but this pasta can change with another one like spaghetti etc. In this recipe I used fresh tomato for the sauce. The taste is lil bit different with bolognese sauce made from tomato ketchup (next time i’ll share bolognese sauce recipe from tomato ketchup). Lets check the fusilli bolognese recipe below.
200 gr fusilli
3 ripe tomatoes, mix with 250 ml water then blend until smooth
2 tablespoons chili sauce
1/2 yellow onion, sliced thinly
1 garlic, diced
200 gr corned beef/ beef mince
1 teaspoon dried oregano
salt, pepper, sugar (to tase)
cornstarch dissolved in cold water
1 tablespoon margarine
cheese, to taste
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the fusilli until al dente. Drain it.
2. Heat oil. Saute the yellow onion until lightly browned. Add diced onion and corned beef/ beef mince, cook until the meat is browned all over.
3. Add blended tomatoes, chili sauce, salt, pepper, sugar and oregano, stir well.
4. Add dissolved cornstarch, stir well.
5. Serve the fusilli with bolognese sauce and grated cheese.
Tagged with: bolognese sauce from fresh tomato, bolognese sauce recipe, how to make bolognese sauce, how to make fusilli bolognese, kind recipe of pasta, macam-macam resep pasta, pasta recipe, resep fusilli bolognese