This is me and my husband’s very late dinner menu today. Feel a lil bit bored with bolognese sauce for spaghetti, so I try something new. This menu is so simple and just need a few minute to cook. I try to combine pasta with veggie in sweet spicy taste, i called it Fried Spicy Spaghetti or it called oseng-oseng spaghetti in bahasa, LOL. I used broccoli and mushroom for vegie. You can change the spaghetti with another pasta like macaroni, fusilli or fettucini. Also you can change the veggie with others like carrot. OK, lets check the recipe out..
Fried Spicy Spaghetti
100 g spaghetti
100 g mushroom
2 onion, sliced thinly
1 garlic, sliced thinly
1/2 yellow onion, sliced thinly
3 red chilli, sliced
2 tablespoons oyster sauce, or to taste
2 tablespoons soy sauce, or to taste
2 tablespoons light soy sauce, or to taste
100 ml water
1 tablespoon oil
1. Cook spaghetti until al dante (not overcook). Drain it.
2. Heat oil. Saute the yellow onion, onion, garlic and chilli until lightly browned.
3. Add water, oyster sauce, soy sauce and light soy sauce until boiled.
4. Add mushroom, cook about 5 minutes, then add broccoli, cook for a while.
5. Add spaghetti, stir it well until mixed with veggie.